Our Gallery at the Port Jefferson Village Center is located on the second floor mezzanine. Exhibits rotate throughout the year, the shows ranging from historic photographs of surrounding areas to works from renowned local artists. The exhibits are open to the public and are sponsored by the Recreation Department of the Village of Port Jefferson and the CONSERVANCY.
On Our 2nd Floor Gallery:
3rd Fl Exhibit – “Rocketship Park Revitalization and Fundraiser”
The Port Jefferson Village Center is located at 101A East Broadway and is open seven days a week, except holidays, from 9 am to 9 pm. Admission is free. Open to the public
Call 802-2165 for additional information.
- Jan/Feb Points of Interest: Our Waterfront Tradition
- Mar/Apr Historic Firehouses: Form & Function
- May/Jun Artists Group Show
- Jul/Aug Brushing up with Greene. Artists’ paintings interpret the photographer, Arthur Greene.
With side-by-side comparison.
- Sept/Oct “Artists Against Breast Cancer” NSAG Juried Show
- Nov Night Herons Show
- Dec Dickens Show