The Recreation Department strives to provide leisure-time activities and events to all populations. From seasonal youth programs in village facilities and fields, to Senior trips and luncheons, Recreation staff provides ongoing program development in response to participant profiles. Enjoy a spring hike, try country couples dancing, or relax in village parks.
As the Village Center celebrates its ninth year of operation, program offerings in this unique venue have expanded to include Zumba classes for adults and art instruction for aspiring youth. Click on Programs to explore registration opportunities!
Special events in the village are co-sponsored by a myriad of not-for-profit partners and include the Antiques & Garden Weekend, Green Fest, Harvest Fest, Dickens Festival and more.
Recreation & Parks Staff
- Trustee Liaison: TBA
- Recreation Director: Renée Lemmerman (email@example.com)
- Programs & Event Planner: Brain Rowe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Recreation Program Coordinator: Christian Johnson (email@example.com)
- Seniors/Trip Coordinator: Betty Ann Marangiello
- Senior Aide / Bus Driver: Maggie Loschiavo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Village Center Building Managers: Peter Matura, Harry Wangelin and Bob Hodum
- Village Center Receptionists: Betty Ann Marangiello, Pat Doohan, Joan Murray, Ruth Gately, Pat Scully
- Village Center Maintenance Foreman: John Van Gelder
- Village Center Maintenance: Martin Badyna